- Hollywood Helps Hollygrove Raise $200,000 At The Norma Jean Gala - March 21, 2013
- Projects Making a Difference: Hooray for Hollygrove! - December, 2012
- Los Angeles Children's Charity Names Shawn Caracoza as Regional Executive Director - July, 2012
Celebrities Support Hollygrove, 100 Years in Hollywood - April, 2012
Kids Lives Turn Around at Hollygrove - April, 2012
Hollygrove Opens After-School Program in Response to Community’s Need - October 18, 2011
Hollygrove Launches Services for Youngest Children - October 4, 2011
A Letter to the Hollygrove Staff from Martine Singer - September 1, 2011
- Variety Grants $20K for Family Finding - August, 2011
- Keller Williams Realty Hollywood Hills Donates Benefit Proceeds to Hollygrove - December 2010
Hollygrove Children to Benefit From Promise Neighborhoods Grant- December 1, 2010
From Foster Care to Adoption: One Family's Story Disproves Myths - November 19, 2010
Hollygrove Awarded Parsons Foundation Grant to Fund Family Finding for Foster Children - October 5, 2010
Hollygrove Outpatient Program Helps Troubled Young Boy
Through Life-Changing Transitions - September 1, 2010
EMQ FamiliesFirst Earns COA Accreditation - July 21, 2010
Kids 4 Kids Carnival on Sunday provides fun, supports nonprofits - April 15, 2010
Hollygrove is mentioned as a non-profit Jr. Variety has supports.
CWLA Releases Statement Following Russian Adopted Child - April 12, 2010
In light of media reports concerning the Tennessee adoptive parent who tried to return a seven-year-old adopted boy to Russia by sending him on a flight back by himself, The Child Welfare League of America (CWLA), released this statement.
Learn about the Wraparound program at Hollygrove, an agency of EMQ FamiliesFirst. Read the story of Ernie who was helped by Wraparound and adopted into a loving family.
Young Variety Gives $32,000 to Aid Hollygrove Family Finding Program - February 23, 2010
Hollygrove Part of Youth Policy Institute's New Hollywood FamilySource Center - February 11, 2010
- From Hollywood to Hollygrove: The Vesper Theatre Company Works with the Children of Hollygrove - Summer 2009
From “Born To Be In Jail” to Success in Life, Thanks to Hollygrove Therapy Program - January 13, 2010
- Volunteers Collect Clothing for the Needy - December 4, 2009
Hollygrove in the news - Larchmont Chronicle
- President of Chez Panisse Foundation and Larchmont School Launch Edible Schoolyard at Hollygrove Campus
- November 9, 2009
- CB Technologies Hosts Annual Charity Golf Classic - November 5, 2009
- Hollygrove Programs Save a Young Man from Gangs and Drugs - October 26, 2009
- Young Variety Hosts Hollygrove Halloween Party - October 17, 2009
- Newsletter - Possibilities
- Merger Creates Largest Social Service Agency in the West for Children in Crisis
- A Letter from Martine Singer Regarding the Merger
- "Enchanted" Art Auction Raises $250,000 for Hollygrove
Love & Art, Audrey Hepburn Children's Fund Supports Local Children's Charity.
- Rob Reiner in the News Supporting Hollygrove
"The Insider" news program talks to Rob Reiner at Paramount Studios about the Love and Art auction to benefit Hollygrove children.
- Enchanted Art
Martine Singer and Love and Art Founder Alecia de Menezes Seidler join the Hollygrove children at Christie's auction house to discuss the pieces in the Enchanted collection.
- The Love and Art Children's Foundation and the Audrey Hepburn Children's Fund have joined together to create the Enchanted Art Collection.
- CB Technologies to host 5th Annual Charity Golf Classic to benefit Hollygrove
- Hollygrove Happenings: Winter 2008 Newsletter
- Hollygrove Featured in Daily Candy Newsletter
- Hollygrove's Family Finding Program Featured in the Wall Street Journal