Thank you for thinking of Hollygrove. On behalf of the children, families and communities we serve, we appreciate your contributions of new and unused items.
Donations* can be dropped off at Hollygrove during regular business hours. We ask that you make arrangements in advance by contacting Aaron Illa at 323-769-7163. Due to storage limitations, we cannot accept large or unscheduled items without advanced approval.
In addition to assisting with meeting the most basic needs of our clients, these items are needed by therapeutic staff to be used as incentives to encourage and reinforce progress and improvements, recognize clients at their graduation from services, or celebrate their birthday or another special occasion, and our clients could greatly benefit from receiving any donations of these items:
- Gift cards/certificates: Target, Kohls, Big 5 Sporting Goods, Toys R Us, Starbucks/Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Jamba Juice, grocery stores, gas stations, phone and bus passes
- Passes to movies and amusement parks
- School supplies: binders, spiral notebooks, journals, backpacks, notebook paper, pencils and pens, pencil cases, folders, tablets
- Computer learning software
- Art supplies: crayons, markers, coloring books, paint sets, drawing and construction paper
- New Clothing: Underwear, socks and jackets in all sizes, apparel appropriate for transitioning young adults (ages 17-21), school clothes
- Toys – Card and board games, action figures, dolls, books, arts and crafts, coloring books, puzzles, sports balls
- Linens: Bedding and towels
- Infant and child car or booster seats
- Hygiene kits- tooth brushes, toothpaste, combs, hair brushes, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, hair gel and other hair products, lotion, mouth wash, hand sanitizer, wipes
- Food baskets (non-perishable items only)
- Cosmetic items: make up, nail polish, perfume, cologne
- Halloween costumes
- Stockings and stocking stuffers for kids up to age 18. Here are a few ideas for stocking stuffers.
- Books from the Endless Summer book wish list.
*As a non-profit organization, there are some restrictions regarding in-kind items. If you wish to give something unusual, such as art or office equipment, please contact Julia Connolly, Director of Development, Hollygrove at (323) 769-7142 or email@example.com.
» Donate Online