Ways You Can Help
Volunteers are needed throughout the year to assist in the following ways:
- Host a celebration (on or off-campus)
- Provide hands-on assistance at a special event, workshop or camp
- Provide volunteer support during our weekly Therapeutic After-School Program "Endless Summer" (requires volunteer screening and training)
For more volunteer information, contact Mary Brougher, Associate Director of Community Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contributions of time and money make all the difference. Additional opportunities to impact the lives of children in crisis and their families include:
- Purchase a gift or sponsor a gift drive to provide items listed on Hollygrove's wish list
- Join other Friends of Hollygrove and make yourself available to assist with annual holiday activities and weekly campus-based activities
- Join Circle of Angels
To learn more about how you can help, contact Julia Connolly, Director of Development at
(323) 769-7142 or email@example.com.
Friends of Hollygrove
Friends of Hollygrove promotes community interest through fundraising activities, soliciting donations and volunteering. Because of community volunteers, Hollygrove is able to enhance the programs and services offered to children. As one of the Friends of Hollygrove, you'll help plan annual activities or events and volunteer your time and/or resources to positively impact the lives of children. Suggested annual donation of $25 to help offset the cost of activities for Friends of Hollygrove.
Circle of Angels
Circle of Angels donations help sustain innovative services and programs at Hollygrove and provide for the urgent, practical necessities that help children and families recover from trauma. Circle of Angels donors are recognized on Hollygrove’s donor wall, website, and Circle of Angels brochure.